WHAT WE DO
Exactly as our name says, we organise conferences! Conference Organisers can offer a complete conference management service covering all aspects of your conference, or alternatively a personalised service providing exactly the level of back-up you require.
Some of the things we do:
- Bid Assistance
- Venue Finding
- Supplier Alignment - conference venues, AV, catering, transport
- Finance Management - accounts, budgeting, insurance
- Delegate Registration - on-line and on-site
- Exhibition and Sponsorship Management
- Abstract Management and Speaker Liaison
- Print Items - design and print
- Conference Materials - conference bags, handbooks, usb's
- Website Development
- Social Events - Welcome Receptions and Gala Dinners
- Accompanying Persons Programmes - tours and logistics
- Meet and Greet Services
- Translation Services
- Conference staff on-site
What is a Convention?
con-ven-tion/ n. [kuhn-ven-shuhn]
Latin convention, to come together
A gathering of individuals who meet at an agreed place and time in order to discuss or engage in some common interest. The most common conventions are based upon industry or profession. Professional conventions focus on issues of concern to the profession and advancements in the profession.
Conference Organisers also offer many types of services to help an association promote its professional activities.
A selection of services offered:
- Database Management
- Liaison with Members
- Organisation of Board Meetings
- Meeting Attendance
- Website Design and Maintenance
- Print Design and Distribution
- Collection of Membership Fees
- Financial Management
The list is endless but if it is conference related we do it!